The "Citizen Crane" project is the Crane catchment's citizen science project, monitoring chemical and biological water quality. This page will distribute information on the project.
Below you can find a information on the project in the form of maps, videos, reports and presentations.
- An interactive story map giving more information about each survey site.
- Thames Water surface water outfall progaramme (SWOP). An interactive map giving more information about each outfall in the programme.
- Citizen Crane - Main [9m 39s]
- Crane Park Island [1m 49s]
- Cranford Park [1m 24s]
- Yeading Brook [2m 17s]
- Rob Gray (FORCE) [1m 20s]
- Year 1 Report
- Year 2 Report
- Year 2 Appendix A - Chemical water quality results (Excel)
- Year 2 Appendix B - Sites 1 to 12 Ammonia & Phosphate Charts (PDF)
- Year 2 Appendix C - Sites 1 to 12 Riverfly Monitoring Charts (PDF)
- Year 2 Appendix D - Outfall Safari Impact Scores (PDF)
- Year 2 Appendix E - SAGIS data (Excel)